Be sure to sign up for an experience this afternoon:
- Adult Learning in the Service of Students – Kevin Fahey
- Choices and Voice: School as a Laboratory for Democratic Practice – Kim Carter and Elizabeth Cardine
- Facilitative Leadership – Gillian Smith and Steven Strull
- Gap Analysis Protocol: Analyzing the “Gap” Between our Beliefs and our Practice – Daniel Baron
- Student Voice: Engaging students in productive dialog about their own learning – Donna Isaacs and Diana Watson
- Transforming Practice Through the Use of Powerful Questions – Gene Thompson-Grove
In case anyone hasn’t seen the experience descriptions. I included them below.